There's a tampon in my pocket and I don't care...uh huh...
Tampon in my pocket and I don't care, uh huh.
Tampon in my pocket and I don't care
Until I accidently pass it off to a student
Oh
Tampon in my pocket and I don't care, uh huh.
In other news, I got my dot and its coincidental coinciding with rainy do-nothing weather led to a Felicity binge last night. I'm not proud of it, but this blog is no place for pride. I just wanted to come right out and say, "Yes, Dad. Mom and I watch it twice a night and no, the episodes are not 30 minutes each. They're hour-long. I'm wasting time and brain cells!!!"
Just for fun, let's review some of my addictions:
1. Felicity
2. Chapstick--that's universally addictive shit. I didn't start that fire.
3. Making excuses for my procrastination
4. Email checking. Just in case that small icon doesn't show up by some technical mis-firing. I have to know!
5. MPR and its affiliates.
6. Legwarmers
7. Post-it notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment