Big ups to my new favorite concept restaurant:
112 eatery
Even after a disastrous turn with some ahi tuna and Roquefort dressing, I went back for more! And that was just my first time there!
Zing!
They took back my dish and gave me grouper--sounds a little like a disease--but I'll tell you, I'd catch it again!
Double zing! (That was one zing for the disease humor, one zing for the pun of catching a fish.)
I didn't have any wine this time, but I did have water APLENTY. They also give you little seasoned almonds, olives soaked appropriately in olive oil, and bread. Just for sitting down.
The place is great. The staff is knowledgeable, the location is perfect, and it has restored my faith in gnocchi.
Not that you're not great, Friday's. I mean, I love your $ .99 salsa and chip Monday night special.
(pause)
Oh, now you're mad.
(pause)
TGIF, That's not what I meant. Don't be upset. Nothing can take Monday nights away from us.
(pause)
I know. I love you, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment