Tuesday, May 24, 2005

An Honored Guest

Welcome, Monica!
I hope you made it ok.
Have some lemonade. Isn't it nice here?
Yeah. I like it.
So...take a look around. There are a couple of pieces on here about you, yes. But don't worry, I haven't posted yet about last night when you said that you don't wear NASCAR jumpsuits, although you did order one and never got it.
That's just between you and me and schooners of Miller Lite at Friday's.
Remember last night when Jay thrust himself in the path of a broken glass?
Yeah, that was funny.
Remember when you asked if you should start a blog and we all laughed?
Well, I need you to start a blog.
A couple of reasons, really. Firstly, once a week is just not often enough to hear your stories. Secondly, I've been writing about you for long enough that people deserve to get it right from the source. I realize of course that means I'll be taking fewer notes when we're together, but I'm willing to sacrifice my material for the good of the people. Plus, I'll just refer them to your site. Get it?
Ok, let's have some cake.

No comments: