Monday, May 23, 2005

Case of Mistaken Identity

From a series of emails to and fro Matt this weekend.
AWKWARD.

-----Original Message-----
Hey Matt!
Thanks again for driving us around last night. We had a lot of fun and you are quite a hoot! You are a good sport...I hope we did not get you into trouble! I saw your photography and I think it is great. I LOVE the tree at St. John's...that is my favorite so far. You will be very successful at whatever you choose to do, I know it! Have a great rest of the weekend...and no more spanking! :)
Hugs,
Cherie

------Matt's Message------
I'm really sorry if I am making a mistake or have totally forgot something, but I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. I don’t think you have the right person J Last night I was with a group of my friends from college, and I don’t remember any spanking.
This is all pretty funny actually. Who were you trying to reach?
Matt

-----Original Message-----
LOL!!! OH MY GOD!...I'm so sorry!! There is a photographer in Dallas (Matt Blum!) who moonlights as a driver for the Hotel ZaZa and my girlfriends and I used him last night because we stayed there for a girls night out!! He slapped one of us on the ass to get out of the car and we all thought it was a hoot. He is actually a great guy...I was just ribbing him. Please accept my most sincere apologies (even though I am laughing my own ass off). I OBVIOUSLY went to the wrong website! I hope I did not offend you! By the way...I did love the tree photo!! Keep up the good work?
Warmest (and embarrassed!) Regards,
Cherie :)

1 comment:

Mike Staffa said...

WOW! that is hilarious! I also like the words she used. "you were a HOOT" and "sorry, i was just RIBBING you/him". odd choice of words....crazy southerners.