Friday, September 16, 2005

Wanted: Enterprising Young People with Babies to Invest

Lord, have mercy. I'mabouttolosemymind. I've got a mouse that does not function properly. The rolling ball gets stuck. Here, I thought the problem was solved with a new mousepad. IT WAS NOT SOLVED.

For a little perspective, I did not trade any children for pogs. None of my own children, anyway.
I don't have my own children. I could borrow yours, right Anne? I mean, if you're not using him. And I'll get him back for you when pogs go out of style.
Which is never!
Mra ra ra. (I'm trying out a new laugh)

And since this post is a smorgasbord of crap, I'll give you my favorite me-ESL student exchange from today:

Me: You have to finish this worksheet.
Him: (sigh of exasperation)
Me: He's going for meanest teacher of the year award again.
Him: He never gets it!

No comments: