The girls here are cute. I know this, because most everybody in the city is a tourist. The locals are easy to spot. I also know this because Matt and I do fashion dos and don'ts to pass the time and everyone from here is a do.
I wake up each morning and look at my hair. Yeah, it's a little bit rock star. The bang is too long. That's a problem, but I do a little sweeping and I've got the unplanned-erratic look of Euro Traveler. And it suits me.
Hours later I catch a glimpse of someone who looks a little like me, but nothinglikeIlookedthismorningIswearit. I never would have left the hotel.
Like someone you'd see in a train station and assume they rode through the night and could use a place to sleep. Oh, honey.
That's what you'd say to me.
So we're off to Spain tomorrow and none of you have called or texted. No, that's cool. I mean, it would be nice, but no pressure. I understand. You're busy. Probably looking up Prague girls on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment