I'm typing this at my parents' house, this little interweb window obscures a family photograph in which I am the only one looking questionable.
For pictures I take, in which people almost always look nice, please visit my professional site. And my new photoblog. Big thanks to Matty for the designinging (once I get started on that word...) and massive other technical support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well aren't you just the loveliest lovely that ever was?
When the new one develops motor skills, you'll be the first to photo the triumvirate.
oh dear. how to say this without sounding horrid? these children are lovely, and i should like to purchase one, were one to .. be available, for, erm...? maybe i just need to get married and have one and then you come to thunder bay and take its photo! phew.
these photos are the epitome of grandness and now i want to be you more than ever.
holla!
.s to the izzle.
Post a Comment