Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Harnessing My Ujjayi Breath

Matt took me to the Hard Yoga Class last night. The one that would be intimidating if there were any more people, but since there were only four of us...Also, how to Yoga instructors make money? Hasn't the Yoga boom hit and gone the way of the TaeBo Boom? Billy Blanks, wither hast thou left us?
I tried to clear my mind but I kept coming back to a to-do list. And I believe that the instructor listened in on my brain's conversation with itself because she interrupted me mid-thought and erased my whole damn list three times.
Plus she was so flexible that when she said things like, "bend and think about burying your face in your shin" I couldn't hear her because her face was buried in her shin.
Yogi toe hold and leg out to the side...no sweat. You know? I'll just sit down over here and do child's pose.
For the rest of the day.
[sunset, sunrise]
Uh...I'm stuck.
Hello?

No comments: