Incidentally the new look has not gone unnoticed.
It's opened to mixed reviews.
Yes, well. It's a little stark on you.
...
Not that my opinion should matter a helluva lot.
Ha ha.
You know how some people, it just makes their skin stand out? It does that with yours. D'ya understand? Now, I should probably leave because I'm digging myself in further. Heh.
-------------------------------
This is the same man who speaks loudly saying things like, "Okay?" "Understand?" "I'm not trying to be difficult." I want to reach across the desk and break his glasses.
I have nice skin.
It's ok if my nice skin stands out.
------------------------------
I want to try a new game: Dragon Smack. Tie as many objects to a piece of string as possible, thwack at your opponent until you break his glasses. If the string breaks, just reach across the desk and do it by hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment