skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
enough about you
(formerly titled: Mordechai and the Monocle)
Sunday, December 04, 2005
That Is What I Meant
Me: "Oh, this is one of those giant movies."
Matt: "Epics."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sriracha
As in the hot sauce.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(68)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(107)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(179)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
▼
2005
(225)
▼
December
(20)
I Will Regale You with Quotes from Children
Joseph Conrad's Heart of Ohio, now with more heads...
You Made Me Love You
Mount(ing) Ennui
Mother, May I? Because I Already Did. And You Ha...
Quinine: Results of Yet Another Fruitful Google Se...
If Christopher Walken Were an Elf...
How To Feel Like a Local Celebrity by Rin
Dear Dan (or why I call it deletedeletedelete),
Advanced Printing Techniques (now with stage direc...
"Really Modest but still stylish"
They Have Classes For That, Right?
The Liberal Women's College Experience
Jesus is the Reason for the Season(ed Cider).
Slow Down, December
[Voicemail]
That Is What I Meant
Mama West
Come A Little Bit Closer
Hoo Kneads Literacy
►
November
(18)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(21)
►
2004
(29)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment