Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Slow Down, December

Don't go rushing off. Take your coat off. Put up your feet. Shoes off, please. I don't want the year to end.
  1. I just discovered how much I really like writing the number 5.
  2. I'm going to really start liking to write the number 6 and then that year is going to end, too.
  3. Everyone makes resolutions. Now I will have to invent one to tell people.
  4. New Year's Eve is the most colossally disappointing holiday EVER and it happens every year.
  5. Fresca might make another earth-shattering change to their packaging and I don't think I can take it.

3 comments:

muffin? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
muffin? said...

1. I actually really hate writing the number five.
2. Fresca tastes worse now that they changed the packaging--far too earth shattering to grasp.
3. Nalgenes aren't out. They are water bottles. You're not out. '05 is out.

Mike Staffa said...

hey Kess, this has nothing to do with this post. but do you remember what the acronym I.F.E.C.U. actually stood for from ASC? can you email me ASAP! (A.L.O.A.I.T.P. = A Lot of Acronyms In This Post)