Colleen and I passed this Sea-Foam Wonder on 94 last weekend.
We turned to each other to celebrate the rural American glory and both of us without our cameras. What are the odds?*
If you recognize this truck or know these people, please send them to me. I want to put them in and their tigerlillies in my pocket for all times.
*Sidebar: I went to college with a kid who wrote a book called What Are The Odds. People were always making that joke. I tried to find new ways of saying it: "What is the likelihood that this specific event occurred at this specific moment?", "How unusually serendipitous!", "You're joking if you think that would happen ever again!", "Eh! I'll take two."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
like that song. even if huey lewis was involved. but even more so the d'angelo version. you feel me?
Huey Lewis and The News was the first concert I ever went to. I was in 8th grade. And I still like Huey, although everytime I hear one of his songs, I laugh out loud because of how ridiculous it is.
ahh love it! both the picture op and the song! classic! love you kess! ps-your sharpie skills are mind blowing!
Post a Comment