Monday, October 25, 2004

Girl Makes Pasta without Help from Mother

It's making headlines. I created Macaroni and Cheese from a box. I didn't even call Mom at work to ask whether I should re-cover the pot post-cheese. (Possibly to the detriment of the final meal. It's hard to say. I don't blame myself.)
My culinary skills are very similar to my spatial awareness and abilities of estimation...which is to say, non-existent.
In other news, my friends had a baby. (It's not making headlines, but it is of note.) Thanks to a C-section delivery, Baby is a charming little person who came out looking very well-formed and not at all conical. Baby was impossibly swaddled at our first meeting, thus I did not inspect for all 20 digits. Assume they are present.
It was a long weekend without bloggish capabilities. The current dial-up situation can be remedied for a mere $40 per month. Which brings me back to food, an immeasurable expense: I volunteer to stop eating all vegetables in the interest of a cable modem.
I will take one for the team.

No comments: